Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cold Storage opens in Kuching


Cold Storage is open in Kuching!! Yeah .. another supermarket. It opened in a `neighbourhood small mall'!!! hahaha.. ya .. the mall is not that big. Anyway, when I told my boyfriend lets go to Cold Storage when it opened, his standard answer to me was "We'll see". I don't care. It opened yesterday. Last night, I dragged him there. Quite a bit of variety there but then there were so many people there. 人山人海。。the queues to pay were all so long.

We left after a while empty handed. But I am sure that we are gonna go back there again! I was very hungry. We went for dinner at the Banquet (三川)。 The wasabi prawn was yummy!!! I ate until I was very full. At least, I didn't come home all empty last night!!!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hmmm ur post left me wondering, Markson starving you all the time? Oh dear....

Pingu said...

Eh... Since when I starve her :P